Family Day in Whistler, BC
February 18, 2019
Bring your family to Whistlers winter wonderland for skiing and snow play of all kinds on BC Family Day. Explore our family-friendly resources and discounts and start planning your weekend away.
Bobsleigh at Whistler Sliding Centre
Ice Skating at Whistler Olympic Plaza
- 50% off all children's skate rentals when accompanied by an adult on the ice
- Admission is free at the ice skating rink
Nordic Skiing & Snowshoeing at Lost Lake Nordic Trails
- 50% off all cross-country ski and snowshoe day tickets at Lost Lake Park
- Free hot chocolate and marshmallows around the outdoor fire pit at the warming hut
Nordic Skiing & Snowshoeing at Whistler Olympic Park
- 50% off cross-country ski and snowshoe tickets at Whistler Olympic Park. Discount not available on rental equipment
- Free hot chocolate for kids at day lodge restaurant
Save 15% on select snowmobile tours with Canadian Wilderness Adventures.
Save 15% on snowshoeing tours with Canadian Wilderness Adventures.
Family Après at Whistler Olympic Plaza
Everyone welcome from 3 to 6 PM for free entertainment including live music, dancing, hula hooping, photo booth, maple taffy, games and warm beverages.
Whistler's Year-round Family Travel Program
BC Transit’s Family Travel Program allows up to three children (12 years and under) to travel for free with a full fare paying adult customer.
Family Fun in Whistler
There are plenty of ways to have fun with your family here, and while skiing and snowboarding are big reasons to visit, they're only the tip of the iceberg for winter fun. Browse the following for more ideas on things to do this February.
Family Day Weekend Events
Here's what's happening for Family Day weekend. View our complete Events Calendar for all events in Whistler.
The Whistler Insider Blog: Family Advice